Add a pleasing definition to your garden and paths with the right paving that suits to your garden. Paving your driveway or patio adds value to your property. You’ll need careful planning or get the help of professional pavers to effectively do it.
Complete Paving is Ireland’s paving and groundwork's contractor trading successfully as a family run business for more than 35 years. You can entrust all your groundworks and paving works with us.
How can Complete Paving help meet your Paving Needs?
From excavation through to ground preparation, site clearance and complete paving work, our expert contractors can help enhance your property in any condition.
- We can quickly complete the paving on an average driveway in 3 days (including preparation)
- We use variety of colours, textures and finishes in paving to complement both traditional and contemporary surroundings.
- We use only long lasting and extremely durable paving bricks that needs little maintenance.
- If you like a bespoke design, there are so many variations of designs and patterns in laying paving.
- If a paving block gets damaged in any way, we’ll replace or repair it at an affordable cost.
- Our interlocking paving blocks are sand jointed to allow flexibility, which eliminates the possibility of joints cracking.
- We can supply hard paving and path materials that can transform your experience of garden.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a huge selection of paving products and supply everything required to design your patio, from stone and slabs, to sand and cement.
- Whatever your budget or taste, a few metres of slabbed paving will add charm and practicality. Choices include natural flagstones, granite, Indian Sandstone, slabs, setts and slate pavers, brick paving, and concrete.
- We can supply and lay products from all manufacturers so you are not tied to one product range for your dream project.
- All of our works are backed up with over 35 years of experience from our project contractors to our paving crews on-site.
Speak with our experts at Complete Paving today on 065 6822626 or 085 15518360 for further details.