Drainage Expert in Clare & Mid-West Ireland
Proper drainage system in your garden can play an important role to deal with excess rain water. Most gardens are relatively flat and are well equipped, however some gardens with a slope may develop problems when rain water runs off the slope into a specific area of the garden or problems can arise with the soil in absorbing rain water.
Complete Paving based in Ennis, County Clare, can solve any issues like this, usually by installing an underground or undersoil drainage system ensuring that the excess water is redirected and making sure the garden does not become water logged.
How can Complete Paving help you with drainage installation?
- The landscaping and drainage specialists at Complete Paving can visit your garden for a consultation about your drainage needs.
- Our team of landscapers based in Clare are highly experienced in this area and offer a range of services to bring your garden ideas to life.
- We have more than 35 years’ experience of handling all the groundworks including drainage, paving, landscaping, fencing, decking and more.
- We ensure that there are plenty drainage points rather than too few.
- If you’re opting for a full paving or landscaping, we’ll ensure that all drainage are installed and completed before laying the paving or landscaping.
- Our expert paving contractors can help in deciding how the paving is going to be drained, making best use of existing gullies, and then installing any extra drainage that may be required before the pavement construction is done.
- We serve all the local areas of mid-west Ireland which includes Clare, Limerick, Galway and Tipperary.
So, if you want to avoid waterlogging and flooding in your garden, call our experts at Complete Paving on 065 6822626 or 085 1551836 to install a perfect drainage system.